9.12.11

inspiration photo#2

a sweet friday ce serait 
un café, via Cinnamon
ou un thé avec de belles chaussettes, via fen and ned
sans rien avoir à faire de précis, via Fen and Ned
Pinned Image
juste poser mon regard quelque part, comme sait le faire Brian Ferry


ou comme Suzy Chaney

Assez rêvé, go to work...
and happy friday !

5 commentaires:

  1. quelles belles inspirations - merci!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. j'adore ces ambiances...
    bon week-end!


    PS: nina in situ chez moi ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. so beautiful photos ♥
    j`adore..
    happy weekend to you

    *moasmile

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just tried to email you, to apologise for only just seeing your lovely message, but after I sent you the email, I received one from 'emailer daemon'? saying that my email was undelivered. I feel awful that I only just got to read your message xx I hope you have a fantastic Christmas,
    Big hug to you!
    Sarah xx

    RépondreSupprimer